Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Response to "Stache Wars"

After having received many responses from family and friends about Steeles mustache, I was surprised to get A few responses that I didn't expect. Steele sent me the following e mail in response to the vote! I enjoyed them so much, I thought I would share them with you.

"Dear Montesgirl,"
I have compiled several responses from a variety of respectable sources that I thought you might be interested in:

"I like it. I am thinking of growing mine back"
George Clooney

"I only wish I was man enough to grow a full mustache like that."
Matt Damon

"Steele obviously has deep spiritual insight. It reminds me of my mentors in the gospel.
President Gordon B. Hinckley

"I think it's HOT!"
Paris Hilton

"Steele, use the force..."
O B One

"You know, he really does look like me. I wonder if my mustache would be that grey now? I hope so.
Robert Redford

"Now that's sophistication! I would grow mine back if I were still alive, but then frankly, I don't give a damn!
Clark Gable

" A look of intergrity. I wonder if that would help my bid for the presidency.
Mitt Romney

"I think either look is great!"
Cathy Howell

"Steele, I think you've got something there. Would you consider an appearance on my show...say March 23rd? David Letterman

"Hidy ho neighbor. It's a dandy cookie duster!"
Ned Flanders

"You know, kissing a man without a mustache is like peaches without cream"
Unknown female celebrity

These are just a few of the responses I have heard so far.

Love,
Steele

2 comments:

BreAnna said...

He is so funny!!! Cathy Howell, too funny!!! Can't wait to see this stache in person if it is still around when I get there!

The last Unicorn said...

I have to say no Stache... that tickler is one thing I can't handle... but then again, Nancy is the one who has to kiss it. I don't want to endorse this because I cant handle when Haws has his "Handle" bars :)
~Lori