Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring Has Sprung...Finally!


It's been a LONG winter... and so far a pretty cold spring! (We had snow on May 1st.) Maybe that is part of the reason that I have been lousy about updating my blog. It seems all the things I wanted to blog about... I didn't get pictures of... or I ran out of time to write details. So I decided just to hit some highlights of recent happenings! Here it goes...


We had a fun Easter lots of family...and look at Chelsea's Bunny Cake!!










Here are some of the Easter Egg Hunters.



















We took our "annual quick trip" to California for the Long Beach Grand Prix! (I visited with Mom!)
But the boys didn't take the camera so I don't have any pictures of "hot cars!"






Nick moved to New Jersey for 4 months to do summer sales for "Apex." (Chelsea will be joining him soon!) Here's their "new digs!"










After 4 1/2 years of having long hair...Sean got a hair cut! (Handsome isn't he?)











Sean also went to Bountiful High's Prom! (Noooo, NOT with Jared) but they looked so handsome in their tuxes I just had to take their picture before they picked up their dates!










and FINALLY... Spring is here and we're starting to come alive again!


5 comments:

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

Nancy! Well I am glad you found my blog! I love yours!! I hardly update mine, so I am impressed yours is kept up to date!

chelsea said...

Yay for spring!! I am definitely ready for the warm weather, and the badminton games!

Linda Mott said...

I loved the pictures! Your family is so awesome. I'm like you... just so glad that spring is finally here! I couldn't take anymore cold snowy weather. My yard needs some serious work and I just need to take time. Yours is probably beautiful!

Brooke said...

wow awesome cake by chelsea - i'm impressed! My parents were up there at my brothers graduation for that may 1st snow! I didn't even recongnize sean in that prom picture he looks so old! before you know it you're going to have a house to yourself!

BreAnna said...

I dont know how I missed this post, but the flowers look great, and that cake is really cute! Good job Chelsea!