Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Twas The Night Before Halloween...



Twas the night before Halloween,
and in the Larson house,
we were all carving pumpkins...
except for my spouse!






John and Lauri were carving
a scary pumpkin face,
while Steele was just looking
for some breathing space.






And Chelsea kept threatening
Sean with a knife...
"Leave my pumpkin alone !"
she said with great strife!







For she thought her pumpkin
was the best in the house...
but we thought it was just
a bit "Mickey Mouse!"









Nick decided to try
something very advance...
So he carved up his pumpkin
like "Sponge Bob Square Pants!"








Sean turned his pumpkin into
a squirmy nail biter,
with his talented hands
he carved a huge spider!









As for my little pumpkin...
He needed 9-1-1!
As I attempted to make
my "fav" JACK SKELLINGTON!





So we lit all the candles
in our Jack O Lanterns,
And we sent all the witches,
on their brooms back to Saturn!




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

5 comments:

BreAnna said...

Those turned out great! I love the poem, what a great post! AND I love that Jon and Lauri came too! Next year we will be there too with a little boy to double the trouble!

Natalie said...

You're so clever Nancy. :) LOVE the Spongebob, but I wouldn't expect anything less from Nick. Looks like a fun way to spend a night...

Linda Mott said...

Great job Nance! I love the designs. You are the bomb!!!

Me said...

I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days. We were there last year, and it was a riot-although I can't remember why we came over. You guys are so much fun and so talented. I am so lame-I didn't even buy pumpkins this year, nor did I even decorate. Your pumpkins always remind me of the ones they would do on Home Improvement.

The last Unicorn said...

what a cute poem! Those Pumpkins are pretty impressive :)