Sunday, April 19, 2009

Senior Prom


I can hardly believe it, my "baby" just attended his Senior Prom! (He'll kill me for that one!)
Sean and all his friends gathered here before the big dance and I got to take a few pictures before they took off. They are such a great group of kids. Sean has been friends with most of them since elementary school. It's so hard for me to believe that they will all be graduating in a couple of months.
They had a great time. For their day activity they went to the local thrift store (DI) and purchased outfits for their dates which they HAD to wear to their activity, (ice skating followed by ice blocking!) Unfortunately, Sean didn't have a camera so I don't have pictures of everyone's outfit. But I did get one of Sean!
Then they came back and got ready for dinner and the dance. Following the dance they went to "Flips". (It's a local gymnastics gym.) They had a great time!
I think I am as sad as Sean that this is the LAST high school dance. We've been doing high school dances since 1994...I can't believe it's all coming to and end!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Joshua missed seeing Sean down here, but looks like it was worth staying home!

The last Unicorn said...

Now I can see why you and Sean didnt come out to CA for the races! Sounds like they had a day full of fun. What a good looking group!

Natalie said...

Sean is such a good boy. And I have to say ... it's SO NICE to see prom dresses that don't make me uncomfortable or embarrassed. What a beautiful, good group of kids. Hope he had a great time!

Elise & Ty said...

What a fun date! I think you know that the first time I met Sean I told Ty he had some serious competition!! He's such a good kid. I'll need some coaching from you on how to raise boys like the Larson boys (and how to be a super mom like theirs is!!!)

Linda Mott said...

What a great family! I just love keeping up on your life through your blog. Thanks Nance for sharing.