Friday, December 29, 2006

I'll Be Home For Christmas

Although I have lived in Utah for over thirty years, I still consider myself a "born and raised California Girl!" So it was really exciting for me to be able to surprise my parents and go "home for Christmas." The entire family was able to be there...from Great-grandparents down to great-grandchildren. Family members traveled from Texas, Utah and San Fransisco, some with small children in tow. It was so great to see everyone, get caught up on the latest news and meet the newest family members. The highlight was when mom and dad tried to take a family picture with their great-grandsons. As you can see, the boys just weren't feeling that "Kodak moment!" (They didn't look this upset when we all sang Christmas carols and played grandma's chimes.) Luckily, when they returned to their parent, they seemed to enjoy the rest of the evening. It was such a great night...here's to many more!

4 comments:

BreAnna said...

Yeah, I am so glad you figured this out, I dont mind at all if you have any questions, but I am glad Nick helped with that, I have never had that problem. He really have a talent for things like that! This is such a funny picture, it will for sure be a classic!

BreAnna said...

Cool Mom! Looks like you have all the signs of a really cool blog here, so we look forward to reading more as you continue to post. We had so much fun in Utah and miss you guys. I don't know if you can get a funnier picture than this one with all those screaming kids sitting on perfectly posed grandparents laps! Love you.

Bryan

(right now your blog doesn't allow any anonymous posts, but Bre can help you change that if you want)

BreAnna said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures, I saw them on your camera but they were so small, all these girls are so beautiful!!

The last Unicorn said...

Aunt Nancy,
I love your blog!! Such a great way to share everything going on with you and your family. It was so good to have you here for the family Christmas party... the pictures turned out cute! Love you!
~Lori