Monday, July 9, 2007

Happily Ever After

The big day arrived...after 4 1/2 year of dating, Nick and Chelsea were married on May 17, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a perfect day! In the last 6 weeks, I've made four different attempts to write about this special day and none of those attempts seemed to really capture the day. Then...inspired (again) by BreAnna's blog, I decided "a picture really is worth a thousand words!" So I hope you don't mind my sharing some pictures of that very special day.

2 comments:

BreAnna said...

you know that feeling when your heart smiles...this gives me that feeling. When you get to stop for a moment and realize just how great life really is. They are a great couple. Life really is good isn't it, so many blessing!

BreAnna said...

just watched it again (not the second time more like 20th time) and I just smile and get a little teary, so glad I could share in that day!