Thursday, November 1, 2007

This Is Halloween!



Fall leaves, cool crisp air, dressing up in costumes,







carving pumpkins,










"The Nightmare Before Christmas"










and "Young Frankenstein"








...these are just some of the reasons that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! Even though my children are getting older and the days of "trick or treating" are long gone , I STILL have not outgrown Halloween.

Of course, I wasn't able to be in the New York City Halloween Parade like some of my children... (see Bre's blog)









But we were lucky enough to have a few special "trick or treaters" come by the house! Look who showed up!











Most of them were adorable....



























But others were a little FRIGHTENING!
(Yes, this is Tammy!)




A Happy Halloween was had by all!!

3 comments:

BreAnna said...

BIG SIGH from New York!! Halloween in Utah looks like it was so much fun, we are SO sad to miss out on these things. Only one more then we are back. Thanks for all the great photos! I can't believe that is tammy! and all those babies are so darling, I love the duck costume! Nick did a very good job that pumpkin, those are not easy teeth! And last but not least your cavewoman hair is very nice! I wonder if I could get that kid of lift out of my hair without some type of flatware under it! I love halloween and am so glad to be apart of a family that loves it maybe even a little more!

Karen said...

Hi Nancy! Thanks for gettting in touch...I'm going to put your blog on ours. You guys all look so great! Does Lori have a blog? What are your plans for Christmas? Any chance you will be in California this year? Brian and I will be there until after New Years...we miss you!

Brooke said...

nick is a seriously talented pumpkin carver! much better than than our triangle eyes, noses, and crescent mouths.