Friday, January 25, 2008

Going, Going...Gone!

Nick has been letting his hair grow since his wedding in May. ( He might have had ONE haircut since then). On Tuesday he said he wanted a hair cut...not a trim, a cut. So we decided we'd better document it for his future posterity. Nick's had long hair most of his teenage and adult years, but I think this is the longest it's ever been! The back...definitely longer than mine!

The side....Going...

Bringing back the mullet! ....Going
Gone!
Doesn't he look handsome?

7 comments:

chelsea said...

He does look handsome!!

The last Unicorn said...

Although I liked the mid-stage mullet... I must say he looks very handsome with the short hair :)

BreAnna said...

I like it! He does look very handsome, and that is A LOT of hair!! A LOT!! I can't believe how long it was! I am excited to see it!

mangrumminute said...

Whoa Nick had quite the mane! Cambria is jealous. I like it both long and short.

Me said...

I have to say that it looks really nice. The one thing about hair is that is can always grow out. Traeden will be sad though, he is trying to grow out his hair now to look like sean, Nick, and Kyle Korver!

kori said...

Wow! His hair was so long - I must say, I like the short look better!

Natalie said...

Awe. Why'd you cut the mullet? Business in front, party in back... if ANYONE could bring it back it'd be Nick.