Friday, February 15, 2008

"I Wanna Be a ROCK STAR!"

Last Sunday, after Cooper's farewell , we all got together to play a little XBOX 360..."Rockband"! What a riot! Everyone took turns playing drums, guitar and being the lead singer. I think Steele surprised me the most...he was great "doing" his best "Mick Jagger"! It was a lot of fun!
So now, everyone join in... (think Nickleback!)

"Cause we all just wanna be Big Rockstars,
Living in Bountiful, driving Glenn Thomas Cars.
The songs come easy and entertainments cheap,

We'll all stay skinny 'cause the "word of wisdoms" sweet!
And we'll hang out playing bass guitars,
In the Larson's basement with NO movie stars.
All the family members gonna wind up there,
No annoying "groupies" or big fanfare...

Hey, Hey, I wanna be a rockstar!"




8 comments:

kori said...

ha ha. That is hilarious! I love the song.

BreAnna said...

OH MY GOSH!! What a HUGE party!!! I love that top picture and the one of Chels, her eyes are great in that picture! Wish we could have been there!

Karen said...

THat is freaking funny!! I wanna come play with you guys...I love being out of control :)

Linda Mott said...

I love it! You guys look like you have so much fun. That is great! Steele is funny!

Me said...

We LOVE this game. Trae is becoming quite to pro at both drums and guitar. I'll never forget Christmas though-seeing my mom on the guitar and grandma on the drums is priceless. I wish I had pictures!

chelsea said...

The best part was Steele singing, I couldn't stop laughing! We'll have to bring it over again, but next time you have to play, or SING!!

Melinda said...

Fun pictures! I love the clever lyric change. I agree with Chelsea, you have to play next time & have someone else take the pictures!

Natalie said...

SO GLAD you have a blog! Just found it, but the moment the page opened you already had me laughing. I think we found the photo for next year's Christmas letter. :)