Friday, July 4, 2008

For The Young...and Young At Heart!


As I get online and check out the blogs, it occurs to me that "blogging" is really for the young! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE IT! It keeps me in touch with my family both near and far. I have better idea of what's going on in the boys lives through their wives blogs. (Boys generally don't give details unless it is car related!) I keep up with all my darling nieces and nephews and their families through their blogs and I feel MUCH MORE connected! I have even been able to stay in touch with some of my children's friends AND been able to re-connect with my dearest childhood friend! I truly do love it! I wish it had been around when I was raising my children. It is such a great way of 'journaling and scrap booking' all those precious memories...the ones you think you will never forget, but do! So, thanks to all of you! You will never know how grateful I am that you take the time to share your stories and that you allow me to be a part of them! I love you all!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

What a great family photo. I agree - I love seeing what everyone is up to. And for myself I think eventually I'll print a blog book.

Me said...

I feel exactly the same way. I have been able to reconnect with some old friends, and I feel so much more in the loop now. I just wish my family would do it-but they won't. I love reading everyones thought and ideas. I have taken so many things away from them-much more the I give!

Linda Mott said...

What a great family picture. I love it and seeing your family. I also loved the bowling. Looks like such a good time!!! Hope you are all well and happy. Want to see you sometime soon!

BreAnna said...

I agree, and I appriciate you documenting all that you guys are doing too! It makes us not feel so far away! Blogging is one of the best most consistant journaling I have ever done. I love that you have a blog.

chelsea said...

I have to agree, blogs really are amazing. It is such a fun and easy way to keep in touch with family and friends!