Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Many Faces of Steele

Steele and I just got back from a trip to New York to visit Bre and Bry and our NEW grandson, Steele! What a great trip! (But FAR TOO SHORT!) We had such a wonderful time...we didn't see any Broadway Shows, we didn't go to any fancy restaurants, we didn't do any shopping! We didn't do any of the things that people normally do when they visit New York...we just stayed in and got to know our beautiful little grandson! It was the best trip ever! He is so cute and such a good baby and Bry and Bre are "naturals" as parents. Here are some of the many faces of baby Steele.

His "Mini Me" face!"Ohhhh...."
Getting to know Grandma


Getting to know Grandpa

Where Steele is...Wicket follows!
Baby Steele...the Rock Star!

Steele in his David Bowie onsie!

"Stop taking pictures of me!"

The time went by way to fast and it broke my heart to leave, but luckily they will be coming here in March to have Steele blessed! I'm counting the days! In the meantime, our video i chats will have to hold me over!
On the home front...we were lucky enough to have Nick and Chelsea stay here with Sean. (I know he is old enough to stay by himself, but I just felt better having Nick and Chelsea here.)

Can I just say how truly blessed I am to have such WONDERFUL daughters in law. Chelsea and Bre are so great! They are the perfect matches for our sons and they are so good to ALL of us! So thank you to Bre for putting up with Steele and I while we were in New York...and thank you Chelsea for putting up with Nick and Sean while we were gone. (I know they were in good hands!)


Babysitters Nick and Chelsea!
Bre, Steele & Bryan (wearing Grandpa Davis's hat!)

5 comments:

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

My heavens he is sooooo cute and how lucky he is to have such a fun grandma!

Natalie said...

He is SO CUTE! I LOVE the "ohhhh" picture.

Such a blessing that you can take the time (and money) to fly out and meet your grandchild! Glad you had fun - and we look forward to meeting him ourselves.

kori said...

I love all the pictures. He is SO cute!

The last Unicorn said...

He looks like a little man in some of those pictures... like he already has his own little personality! He is sooo cute! You must be s proud :)
(I love that Bryan was wearning grandpas hat)

Brooke said...

So cute nancy - i love the mini me picture. It must have been so hard to leave!