Monday, February 9, 2009

In The Blink of An Eye




Handsome aren't they? This is Sean and his good friend Jared just before they went to pick up their dates for the Valentine's Dance. They look so grown up! What happened? This is MY BABY! (He'll kill me for saying that!) He will be graduating in June....and then the world awaits him. He's still not sure what he wants to do after that. (Isn't it funny that you spend so much of your time looking forward to the day you will graduate, and then when it comes you're a little bit lost! )
I think this is especially true for Sean. Although he's a senior in high school, he will turn 19 at the end of May. He could leave for a mission this summer!!! (That's just too much for me to handle right now) He's worked so hard for so many years, I think he'd really just like to take a break. He's applying to some local schools, and thinking about a mission, but doesn't say a word to me about his plans! I guess I'll be surprised like everyone else. The one thing I DO KNOW is that whatever his decision is, it will be a good one!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

My goodness they ARE handsome! He's such a good boy - which is why Chris insists on constantly teasing him. lol

Me said...

I can't believe he's your baby. Time flies when you are really having fun, doesn't it. I still remember me and Bryan going to the Queen or Sandcastle for the summer movie programs when we were in 2nd grade.

And yes, they both look handsome. It's no wonder why Elie loves Sean so much!