Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's SHOW TIME!


If you know me at all, then you also know I LOVE POPCORN! It is truly my all time favorite snack food. I can sniff it out for miles. I will give up dinner just to have "movie popcorn" at the theater and like a true addiction...I will continue to eat it even when I know it will make me sick! For several years now, I have been coveting this little "Popcorn Trolley!" But, it was too expensive to justify. I would walk by it at Costco or Sams and just waiting for it to jump into my Cart! Of course, that never happened. We'll guess what? A few days before my birthday Jon and Lauri brought over a GIANT box...and guess what was inside? MY POPCORN TROLLEY! I was so surprised and so excited! It is so much fun. Now I can make theater popcorn ANYTIME I want! So come join us for popcorn and a movie...it's show time!

3 comments:

BreAnna said...

OH my gosh I want to come over RIGHT NOW!!! How about a movie next week!!!!

Brooke said...

very fun - it looks just like the one at the dealership. whenever we go there joshua's first stop is always the popcorn machine!

kori said...

The addiction to popcorn must run in the family - Brad loves popcorn!