Friday, February 27, 2009

Inspiration!

OK...so I liked the map at the side of Lori's blog and thought I would try it. As you can see on the previous blog, I got it, BUT it was in the center of the page and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. So I thought if I posted something new it would at least move it down the page. So here's an adorable picture of Bryan when he was four years old!
Don't you think this is the inspiration for his love of Halloween and this costume?!
Would you trust this man to be your dentist?! I WOULD!
Love you so much Bry!

3 comments:

BreAnna said...

He's so awesome, I can't believe I am married to such a crazy halloweeniee! I see many many more costumes in the future for our halloween parties in our barn?!?!

Anonymous said...

Of course I would trust Bry to be my dentist! Don't all Pirates have GREAT teeth!

Dana and Chase said...

love it!!! cant wait for them to move back :) also.. to erase your map all you have to do is log into your blog and go to post and edit post and then delete that specific post! love u! when are you going to post your recipes!